You already know how to sell insurance. But with our final expense underwriting tool, you’ll benefit from the ability to adapt final expense underwriting to your existing process, adding more value and keeping all your important existing infrastructure. While final expense insurance may be easy to sell — after all, everyone will need to plan for their end of life care at some point — it’s not the easiest to discuss given the sensitive nature of this type of insurance.
The good news is that with a final expense underwriting tool, convenient features will be at your disposal, allowing you to focus on the sales process and that tricky discussion rather than spending your time on risk and other financial matters that are best left to automation anyway. And with the inherent low face amounts and low premiums, our final expense underwriting tool will allow you to do more business while actually doing less work at the end of the day.
Why Use Best Plan Pro?
Here at Best Plan Pro, we’ve taken all the guesswork out of final expense underwriting with a comprehensive tool that provides significant alternatives to laborious manual methods. That can make it one of the best returns on your investment when you add our tool to your existing capabilities. In fact, Best Plan Pro is used by agents, teams, agencies and carriers for a significant increase in revenue or a reduction in G.I. business in exchange for level.
For those that already have enough on their hands, our final expense underwriting tool can be used to save more time during the day so that you can get to everything — or you may opt to simply finish your day with an hour or two to spare and enjoy that time off! Best Plan Pro helps simplify underwriting by reducing the need for calls, cheat sheets or spending time elsewhere researching online or in person. Indeed, Best Plan Pro puts all the important resources you’ll need in one convenient place.
The Benefits of Final Expense Underwriting Tools
For anyone that is struggling with how to offer more to customers without drowning in all that additional work, final expense underwriting tools provide numerous benefits. Rather than having to do more to fill the pipeline and the associated work to match, you can leverage final expense underwriting tools to enhance your capabilities and increase value to your offering and the bottom line. Here are some additional ways that a final expense underwriting tool can help.
- Improve your offering. While most insurance companies take days or weeks to get back to potential clients about coverage, a final expense underwriting tool can help you meet the demands of your clients quickly and efficiently without requiring your agents to spend more time on work. With an underwriting tool, you’ll be able to get immediate quotes with competitive rates and desirable benefits.
- Collect online leads. Because most underwriting must be done manually, agents and agencies often prefer that clients request a quote before any work can start. But with a final expense underwriting tool, you can benefit from automation and AI, providing a quick quote with the bare minimum of information such as a name and phone number.
- Offer free quotes. Instead of charging for quotes and chasing away potential customers before you’ve had a chance to get started, a final expense underwriting tool allows you to qualify better leads by exchanging information for a free quote. And since that quote can be completed automatically, you won’t even have to dedicate resources to this lucrative source for good leads.
- Be more competitive. Even if you’re just starting out, it’s true that any insurance agent or agency has a lot of competition. From large corporations to independent agents or those that are moonlighting in their spare time, you’ll have to differentiate yourself by offering a freebie (a free quote), quicker turnarounds or better rates than the rest — a final expense underwriting tool helps you do it all.
- Increase efficiency. While you may spend time trying to offer the best experience to your customers during the sales process, most are concerned with simple things such as the rate or premium, in addition to your turnaround times. With a final expense underwriting tool, you’ll be able to get that crucial information into the hands of your customers without having to tap more of your existing resources.
- Stay informed of rate changes. With all that you have to do in a given day, it can be difficult to stay on top of those all-important rate changes. Not only can they change at any time, affecting the quotes that you’re sending out, but new rates may represent a new opportunity to reach out to someone that might have passed last time around. Today, those new rates could represent a sizable savings, and that can help you bring on more clients.
- Jump around less. When you have a comprehensive final expense underwriting toolset, the benefits of an all-in-one system can dramatically reduce the time that you spend jumping around and generally wasting time following up on those leads. With an underwriting tool, you’ll be able to greatly simplify your underwriting by offloading all that tedious work. Rather than jumping around from platform to platform, you’ll be able to focus on selling while your platform handles the rest.
How To Get More Out of Final Expense Insurance
Now that you know the ways in which final expense underwriting tools can benefit your work, it’s time to double down on your sales efforts. With all the time you save on underwriting, you’ll gain much more time to dial in your pipeline, and that can mean a substantial boost to your bottom line. Here are some sales tips to consider.
- Expand your demographics. With a final expense underwriting tool, you’ll be able to increase your exposure in markets that you never would have considered in the past. Want to pitch final expense insurance to people under 50? Go for it. Even if they don’t buy, they might refer family and friends to you.
- Sell additional services to existing clients. Many agents and agencies spend a lot of their time reaching out to new customers. But did you know that reaching out to an existing customer base is one of the best ways to increase revenue? By offering more services, you’ll be able to do more for your clients while saving them both time and money.
- Increase your understanding of final expense underwriting. Due to the simplified underwriting of final expense insurance, it’s often enough to collect a simple health questionnaire. No medical or physical exams are needed, and most policies are issued in just a few days. If you’re new to final expense underwriting, a tool can be beneficial in helping you get up to speed quickly, which can also help improve your sales pitch.
If you’re looking for the best final expense underwriting tool available, learn why Best Plan Pro is unmatched in the marketplace.