Here are some Best Plan Pro features you may find valuable!
- Run Multiple Quotes At The Same Time
- How Much Coverage Can Your Client Afford (Considering their Health)
- Quickly Compare Coverage Amount for Several Monthly Budget Options At The Same Time
- Show All Possible Prices (including options like Monthly, Monthly w/ ADB, Quarterly, Semi-Annual, etc) When Running a Quote
- Quote Only Mode
- Viewing Carrier & Product Information Like Who accepts Debit Cards, Telesales Restrictions, Social Security Number Requirements, How long of a wait is graded, etc.
- How to Launch the Plan Info Window
You & Your Business
- What Carriers Should You Carry / What Products You Might Be Replaced With / FEX Competitive Analysis Mode
- Save the current client profile and load it back in later
- Email Yourself The Current Case
- Get A Link To Share This Analysis With Your Client / Colleague
- Get A Link For Your CRM
- Get a Plain Text Version of your case (this is useful to email to carriers when you have questions)
Ease of Use
- Use Autocomplete & Autofill to Speed Up Medication Data Entry
- Show all medications for a given condition to help a client who forgot what the name of their medication is
- The Best Way to Enter Conditions (And An Overview of All The Options)
- List of Keyboard Shortcuts
- List of Abbreviations (For example, you can type
AFIBand it will be automatically expanded into
- Write Mostly in 1 State? Get the State Field to be automatically filled out (and how to undo that).
- Check Telesales Availability by State, Product, and the actual Health Profile INSTANTLY
- Using Best Plan Pro on your iPad/Tablet/Phone
- Get rid of the Clear Data warning message
- Need A New Feature?
- Changing Computers / Devices / Browsers? Here’s how to backup and restore your settings.
- Plans not showing up? Check if they’re Excluded based on your client’s information.
- Windows Edition Only: Does your computer slow down when you share your screen? Is your computer overheating and running BPP slow? Here’s the fix.