1. When you register with BESTPLANPRO, and use BESTPLANPRO Software, you provide BESTPLANPRO with personally identifiable information (your “BESTPLANPRO information”). This Policy explains the information practices that apply to your BESTPLANPRO information. This Policy does not apply to information collected by third parties linked to or otherwise accessible from offerings presented through BESTPLANPRO. The information collected or received by third party is subject to their own privacy policies.
2. BESTPLANPRO information consists of personally identifiable information collected or received about you when you register to use BESTPLANPRO or log in to BESTPLANPRO as a registered user and use BESTPLANPRO software. Depending on how you use BESTPLANPRO Software, BESTPLANPRO information may include:
- registration-related information (such as name, home or work addresses, e-mail addresses, telephone and fax numbers, birth date or gender);
- transaction-related information (such as credit card or other preferred means of payment, or a history of Software purchased through BESTPLANPRO);
- information about your visits to BESTPLANPRO or BESTPLANPRO Web sites and pages, and your responses to the offerings and advertisements presented on these sites and pages;
- information about the features or offerings from BESTPLANPRO that you use, and how frequently you use them);
- your billing and shipping information;
- customer Software information about you as a BESTPLANPRO user or subscriber; and
- other information specifically related to your use of a particular BESTPLANPRO feature or offering.
BESTPLANPRO information may be supplemented with additional information from other companies. BESTPLANPRO information may also include technical information gathered by BESTPLANPRO when you use BESTPLANPRO Software.
3. When you register with BESTPLANPRO and use BESTPLANPRO Software, BESTPLANPRO information will be collected and stored by BESTPLANPRO on its servers. Additionally, BESTPLANPRO may use the screen name software or other similar technology, to authenticate you on BESTPLANPRO, help store your registration and your content and transaction-related information, and enable you to take advantage of offerings from BESTPLANPRO. BESTPLANPRO’s partners may store information for transactional-related information (such as credit card or other preferred means of payment, or a history of Software purchased through BESTPLANPRO). We retain the right to collect and use Information collected from your use of our Website and aggregate such data for internal analytics that improve our Website and Service as well as for use or resale to others. At no time is your Personally Identifiable Information included in such data aggregations.
5. BESTPLANPRO also uses third party tracking tools to improve the performance and features of our Website. These third party tracking tools are designed to collect only Non-Personal Information about your use of our Website. However, you understand that such tools are created and managed by parties outside our control. As such, we are not responsible for what information is actually captured by such third parties or how such third parties use and protect that information. BESTPLANPRO does not currently respond to browser “Do Not Track” (DNT) signals or other mechanisms.
6. BESTPLANPRO may use Remarketing with Google Analytics or others to advertise on third party sites to you after you visited our Site. We and our third party vendors, like Google, use first party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) to inform, optimize and serve ads based on your past visits to our Site.
7. BESTPLANPRO automatically receives information from your web browser or mobile device. This information includes the name of the website from which you entered our Website, if any, as well as the name of the website to which you’re headed when you leave our website. This information also includes the IP address of your computer/proxy server that you use to access the Internet, your Internet Website provider name, web browser type, type of mobile device, and computer operating system. We use all of this information to analyze trends among our users to help improve our Website and user benefits.
8. BESTPLANPRO Information is used to:
- operate and improve the features, offerings and content presented to you by BESTPLANPRO;
- to personalize the content and advertisements provided to you;
- to fulfill your requests for functionality, to communicate with you and respond to your inquiries;
- to conduct research about your use of BESTPLANPRO Software;
- to prepare case studies to allow for further accuracy testing; and
- to help offer you other BESTPLANPRO programs and features that may be of interest.
9. BESTPLANPRO information may be shared within BESTPLANPRO and its business divisions. BESTPLANPRO information will not be shared with third parties unless it is necessary to fulfill a transaction you have requested, or in other circumstances in which you have consented to the sharing of your BESTPLANPRO information. BESTPLANPRO may use BESTPLANPRO information to present offers to you on behalf of business partners and advertisers. These business partners and advertisers receive aggregate data about groups of BESTPLANPRO users, but do not receive information that personally identifies you, unless it relates to transactional-related information to process your payment.
10. We share aggregated demographic information about our user base with our partners and advertisers. This information does not identify individual users. We do not link aggregate user data with personally identifiable information.
11. BESTPLANPRO information may be accessed and disclosed in response to legal process (for example, a court order, search warrant or subpoena), or in other circumstances in which BESTPLANPRO has a good faith belief such use is for unlawful purposes, or to present offers to you on behalf of business partners and advertisers but will not include any personally identifiable material. BESTPLANPRO may also access or disclose BESTPLANPRO information when necessary to protect the rights or property of BESTPLANPRO, or in special cases such as a threat to your safety or that of others.
13. In the event that ownership of BESTPLANPRO was to change as a result of a merger or acquisition by another company, BESTPLANPRO information may be transferred. BESTPLANPRO will provide you notice prior to any such transfer of your BESTPLANPRO information. If such a transfer results in a material change in the use of your BESTPLANPRO information, BESTPLANPRO will also provide you notice about the choices you have to decline to permit such a transfer.
14. BESTPLANPRO and its partners may present customized content and advertisements to BESTPLANPRO users. BESTPLANPRO may share certain non-personally identifiable information about you as a BESTPLANPRO registered user (such as age, zip code or content stripped of any personally identifiable aspects).
16. Because of the nature of our business, our services are not designed to appeal to minors. We do not knowingly attempt to solicit or receive any information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal data, please contact us immediately.
17. If you are a California resident, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal data to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us by sending an e-mail to privacy@BestPlanPro.com. Our site, products, and services are not intended to appeal to minors. However, if you are a California resident under the age of 18, and a registered user of our Site or Service, California Business and Professions Code Section 22581 permits you to request and obtain removal of content or information you have publicly posted. To make such a request, please send an e-mail with a detailed description of the specific content or information to privacy@BestPlanPro.com. Please be aware that such a request does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information you have posted and that there may be circumstances in which the law does not require or allow removal even if requested. Under California law, California residents who have an established business relationship with us may opt-out of our disclosing personal data about them to third parties for their marketing purposes.
18. Because of the nature of our business, our services are not designed to appeal to individuals residing in the EU. We do not knowingly process personal data of an individual residing in the EU when the data is accessed. If you are an individual residing in the EU and you have provided us with personal data, please contact us immediately.