What Best Plan Pro Has To Offer
An all-in-one software that contains everything you need to know about your carriers and helps you sell the right product.
Best Plan Pro automatically considers generics and adds new medications weekly. There are about 194,000 medications and uses in the database.
Best Plan Pro is updated almost every week. If you want something that isn’t in the software, we’ll try and add it…whether that be a new carrier or a new feature.
Age limits, face values, height or weight, state exclusions, criminal convictions, family history….there’s a lot to underwrite. We automatically handle basic information and non-medical underwriting so you don’t have to.
Best Plan Pro handles the difference between ongoing treatment and maintenance treatment automatically per carrier, makes sure that data is accurately collected through its organization, deals with typos, helps with hard-to-spell medications, and understands implied conditions and medications.
With 4 different options, Best Plan Pro works on almost every platform – use v2, modern, or classic themes online or the Windows Edition completely offline.
Evaluate Multiple Carriers
Wish you could underwrite for all of your carriers at the same time? Best Plan Pro automatically processes all of your carriers simultaneously. It’s so fast that when your client remembers they had Brain Surgery 2 years ago, you can re-run the case and get updated answers and quotes IN SECONDS.
- Built-in quoting engine (including quoting multiple face amounts at the same time)
- Automatic Processing of:
- Medications (with their Generic Equivalents)
- Face value / Maximum Monthly Budget
- State Restrictions
- Windows: Desktop Download, for offline use
- Internet-Based: Use on your tablet or phone…anywhere you have an internet connection
- Save Data to a .bpp file
- Load Data from a .bpp file
- Email Data
- Copy Data to Clipboard
- Get a link to share the case
- Apples to Apples Results:
- Products sorted by price & coverage type (day 1 coverage moves to the top of the list)
- The Plan Info Window gives you all information you need to decide on a policy including plan-specific definitions (like what graded means for a particular carrier, what the carrier considers nicotine usage, etc.)
- Rapid Development
- High Level of Accuracy (always working to improve accuracy)
90.53% accurate on 3101 Cases Studiesapprox. 106,678 Correct TestsLast Updated: Jul 6, 2019 12:08pm
Please note, we’re working on a new accuracy measurement protocol.
- Replacement/Solution for:
- Cheat sheets
- Chat rooms
- Underwriting Guides
- Constant Calls to your up-line manager
- Declines once you submit the application
- Awkward silence while trying to place someone with a carrier
- Be able to sell more than your 3 go to plans CONFIDENTLY
- Increase placement
- Helps prevent oversights in medical history probing
- Useful for organizing data for cross-selling
- Maintains dates for recall later (for case re-evaluation)
- Quote multiple face amounts at the same time considering underwriting restrictions
- More than 190,000 known medication & uses
- Automatic learning for new medications
- Intelligent typo corrections for medication names and condition names
Want to see Best Plan Pro in Action?
While this page explains a lot of the features of Best Plan Pro, you can also watch our Instant Webinar here where you will see why it increases placement an average of 15% (source: AmeriLife).
If you are doing business in the Final Expense, Life Insurance market and you’re not using Best Plan Pro, you are making a very big mistake. Best Plan Pro is the most consistent and reliable field underwriting tool our industry has to offer! Stop guessing what the carriers will approve and start knowing!
Director of Simplified Issue Life
Best Plan Pro is simply the best underwriting software available to independent agents. No matter how complex the underwriting case is, Best Plan Pro can tell you with almost perfect accuracy what carrier will accept your client as well as the rating class, just in a few clicks. I highly recommend the product for agents needing additional help underwriting their final expense prospects.
I’m grateful Ric and his team have finally created a software program that helps with FE underwriting. It saves me at least 30 minutes per case and allows me to be a better insurance adviser to my clients.
Joe T, Florida
Best Plan Pro has been a game changer for me and my team. Being able to have a system in place that gives us a quick and consistent answers is amazing. Its increasing our persistency and making the team place business quicker and help more clients. Big win all around recommend this to every agent that onboard with me.
Nate D, Nebraska
I’m using it right now. It’s so great ! Yesterday I spent hours comparing plans and trying to find best deal for a guy with different meds. It took half the day. Now I just entered the info and it took 5 min. Ok this is a game changer!!
Monica G, Texas
I actually use this software to train my agents before they go into the field. Its a GREAT training tool to know the different niches of the carriers and know where to place the client
Bob G, Ohio
This software is necessary in my opinion. When a client hands you a printed list of medications you need to check carriers for after you already checked medical conditions, the time saved is money! Time is money in this business. They aren’t getting nervous about being accepted for coverage and we aren’t becoming frustrated. Thank you, Best Plan Pro for taking the guesswork out of my job!
Neesi L, Pennsylvania
This is going to change the industry and how agents do business! I highly recommend!
Adam R, North Carolina
POLICY APPROVED AND ISSUED!! Thank you BEST PLAN PRO,
I would have never used Mutual of Omaha before for the combination of Rx’s and ailments this client had.
I wrote contract late Friday afternoon.
Now that’s impressive. Thanks again Ric and your brainchild.
Pete G, North Carolina
I love this program. It has proven itself to be ahead of the curve for even the seasoned FE agents. I hope that it continues to exist!!!
Tyler P, North Carolina
Love this program. It has made a huge difference in my business.
Dean B, California
Best Plan Pro is phenomenal and I can’t be in the business without it.
Karen R, Florida
To say that I LOVE Best Plan Pro is an understatement. As a new agent, I especially don’t know what I’d do without it!
Clare L, North Carolina
I used Best Plan Pro in the field and it worked like magic. I got a deal I normally would have gotten because I was 100% sure some medications would knock out my customer. Best Plan Pro said good to go and it was right. Wow. Thank you.
Robert R, California
Saves me a ton of time underwriting. I’m doing telesales so it only takes a couple minutes to load their info in and get a result in even the most complex individual. You don’t have a long awkward silence while they are waiting for you to finish.
Michael C, Iowa
I’ve never thanked someone for starting a business. But, as they say, there’s always a first. So thanks. I’m a newly licensed agent specializing in final expense. I’m very confident in my sales ability, but I have little confidence in my ability to quickly sift through all the possibilities. In addition, I was afraid that i would select the wrong solutions. So this has provided me with a great deal of confidence and I will treat my clients correctly.
Harris M, Connecticut
This is the most wonderful tool! My time in the home has been cut in half with Best Plan Pro, and gives me credibility with my clients.
Renee S, Ohio
Most apps I had over a 90%+ placement ratio. Before [Best Plan Pro] I was at 70%
Michael C, California
It’s the best quoter by far that I’ve found.
Jorge P, Florida
This has made my life as an agent much easier and made the process much more convenient for my clients.
Daniel W, Arizona
I wrote a policy with Mutual (graded) and it came in at $17.11.
Without the software, I would have just gone to Aetna at $27. My client was happy and she said she would refer her friend.
Michael W, Florida
Currently Supported Final Expense Plans
- AIG (GIWL, SimpliNow Legacy)
- Aetna (Accendo, Protection Series, and Individual Whole Life)
- American Amicable (Clear Choice, Golden Solution, Innovative Solutions, Platinum Solution, Senior’s Choice, Tribute)
- Americo (Eagle Premier)
- American Home Life (Guidestar, Patriot Series)
- ANTEX (Strategy Whole Life)
- Assurant (Final Expense)
- Baltimore Life (Silver Guard)
- Centrian Legacy (Living Legacy)
- Cigna (Individual Whole Life)
- Columbian Life (Dignified Choice)
- Everest IA American (Advantage 50 Plus)
- Family Benefit Life (Golden Eagle)
- Federal Life (Express Choice)
- Fidelity Life (RAPIDecision, RAPIDecision Senior Life)
- First Guaranty Insurance (Security Care)
- Foresters (Plan Right)
- Gerber (Guaranteed Issue)
- GCU (Eternal Advantage)
- GPM Life (Secure Mark)***
- Great Western (Great Assurance, Assurance Plus/Final Expense)***
- Guarantee Trust Life (Heritage Plan)
- Illinois Mutual (Path Protector Plus)
- KSKJ (Final Expense)***
- Life Shield (Survivor)***
- Lumico (Simplified Issue)
- Liberty Bankers (SIMPL)***
- Nassau (Remembrance Life)
- Mutual of Omaha (Living Promise)
- Occidental Life (Clear Choice, Golden Solution, Innovative Solutions, Platinum Solution, Senior’s Choice, Tribute)
- Oxford Life (Simplified Issue)***
- Pekin (Whole Life [Preferred/Simplified Issue/Graded])***
- Pioneer American (Independent American)
- Prosperity/SBLI (New Vista)
- Royal Arcanum (Simplified Issue)
- Royal Neighbors (SIWL)
- SBLI (Living Legacy)
- SBLI (a Prosperity Company) (Golden Promise)
- Security National Life (Simple Security Plan)
- Sentinel Security Life (New Vantage)
- Senior Life (Whole Life)
- Sons of Norway (Final Expense)***
- TransAmerica (Solution)
- Trinity Life (Golden Eagle)
- United Home Life / United Farm and Family (Whole Life)***
*** Using Artificial Intelligence, we’ve been able to make underwriting assessments for these carriers that they were unable to disclose detailed underwriting data (even though they wanted to help). These carriers are experimental. Please let us know if you run into any issues.
Other Experimental Options
- American Amicable (Easy Term, Home Protector, Term Made Simple)
- Americo (HMS Plus)
- Foresters (Strong Foundation, Your Term)
- GTL (Turbo Term)
- Hero Life (Term Life)
- Mutual of Omaha (Term Life Express)
- Prosperity (Family Freedom Term)
- Sagicor (Sage Term)
- Senior Life (Term)
- Aetna Medsup
- Aetna Accendo Medsup
- Mutual of Omaha Medsup
- Manhattan Life Medsup
- Global Atlantic (Simple Protection Plan)