I’m not using my regular device. Instead of saving the Case, can I get it emailed to me? I’m using BPP Online.
This question encouraged the development of the Email Case feature.
Where it is.
This feature can be found under Data > Email Data the keyboard shortcut
Ctrl Eworks as well (depending on your browser).
What you get.
You’ll be asked where to send the case. Then that email will receive the following from our support email address.
You can download this attachment and load it into BPP Online by:
- Downloading the attachment to your device
- Opening BPP Online or Launching the Best Plan Pro Windows Edition Software
- Clicking Data > Load Data
Using this feature.
We’ve seen some users using this feature by:
- Emailing themselves / their colleagues the case (which is sometimes useful for record-keeping)
- At the end of the day, looking at their calendar to see their appointments
- Storing the .bpp file in their data storage solution (CRM, Dropbox, Google Drive, Private Server, etc)