If your credentials are missing from BPP Online, that's probably due to one of three things:
- You're clearing your browsing data;
- Your browser is clearing your browsing data automatically (due to a preference that you set);
- Your browser is clearing its data without your permission.
In this case, if you can't correct the setting, just download another browser that you use exclusively for BPP Online. We'd recommend any of the following:
- Google Chrome https://www.google.com/chrome/
- Firefox https://www.mozilla.org/firefox/new/
- Opera https://www.opera.com/download
- Internet Explorer https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17621/internet-explorer-downloads
Want to never think about this again?
We built a browser plugin for Chrome and Firefox that permanently resolves this issue. Not only will it backup your credentials automatically and reinstall them if you're ever logged out, it'll also back up all of your products and settings as well! And, if you have browser sync turned on, it'll do this across browsers. Click here to get started with the Best Plan Pro Auto-Backup Plugin.